The Appointed team is a small but growing group of individuals that take pride in our work and the products we create. The growth of Appointed is a direct result of a dedicated team that believes in our mission to create products that are purposeful, well-designed, and made with the highest quality. If you are interested in joining our team, we'd love to hear from you.
- Planning and Strategy: Develop and present quarterly and annual plans for B2B programs that will contribute to Appointed’s overall growth.
- Trade Show and Reps: Determine and implement trade show, showroom and rep strategy in key U.S. and international markets
- Manage Relationships: Serve as POC for retailers and determine processes for best-in-class customer service for Appointed retailers. Foster and scale retailer partnerships to increase overall average orders and LTV.
- New Partnerships: Work with the Founder & CEO to identify and develop new multi-national retail partnerships. This includes prospecting, developing pitch decks and outreach.
- Budget Planning and Revenue Forecasting: Develop quarterly and annual budget forecasts to ensure B2B plans are inline with company’s overall revenue goals.
- Budget Planning and Revenue Forecasting: Develop quarterly and annual budget forecasts to ensure B2B plans are inline with company’s overall revenue goals
- Processes: Implement processes to streamline and increase overall efficiency (internally and externally) for B2B programs.
- Marketing: Provide quarterly plans outlining key initiatives and needs for brand team to develop marketing campaigns and assets.
- Reporting: Create sales and program reports for key internal stakeholders.
- Team: Coordinate on behalf of the B2B program with all teams including product planning, production and fulfillment.
- Product Design: Play a leading role in product ideation, development, design and execution. Working with the founder in executing design needs for new product creation and current product updates. Including brainstorming, prototyping, research, and product/packaging design.
- Production Design: Prepare proofs, forms, and finalize art for print and production based on requirements of vendors and Appointed’s standards.
- Creative Asset Development Support: Assist with asset development and organization including product photography and other assets related to product development.
- Creative Operations: Create and maintain a production specifications guide.
- Team Coordination: Coordinate with key team members for proof reviews and edits, product reorders and update senior team members on production process and key updates.
- Press Checks: Work directly with print vendors on location to ensure print, design, and color accuracy before print runs.
- Digital Marketing: Develop and coordinate day-to-day marketing strategy to amplify D2C initiatives, promotions, product launches, and promotions.
- Segmentation: Create profiles for each of Appointed’s key customer groups and provide D2C Sr. Manager and CEO with recommendations on how to better connect with each group, with examples of how other brands are connecting with lookalike groups and conduct A/B testing.
- Planning and Scheduling: Work with the e-commerce team to develop marketing strategies and a campaign calendar to ensure sales of each product and each product category align with goals and forecasts. Help schedule and deploy campaign assets. Measure and report on performance of marketing campaigns to ensure objectives are being met.
- Advertising: Maintain Facebook Business Manager, Google Merchant and Shopping, and develop audience profiles based on customer segments. Manage relationships with any advertising partners and keep them honest by comparing their reports to your own.
- Social Media: Coordinate day-to-day social media activity including Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and brand ambassadors.
- Press and partnerships: Field incoming press and partnership inquiries and work with relevant teams to execute press mentions and partnerships.
- Reporting: Create sales and marketing reports on a monthly basis and for each key campaign—highlighting key takeaways such as profitability, audience engagement, etc. Report, recommend, and iterate on campaigns to drive increased ROI.
- Supports the production team by assembling, packaging and quality control of Appointed products.
- Participates in product inventory and quality control to assure the highest quality product is produced.
- Operates some light machinery as a part of the product production.
- Assists with picking and packaging orders for shipment.
- Provides general warehouse support including organizing, maintaining workspaces and assisting with efficient and organized workflow.