New 2022 Planners are here, accompanied by the excitement & anticipation of getting organized for the new year. We're giving you a guided tour of our two brand new planner formats, the Compact Task Planner & Weekly Task Planner, specifically dreamed up & created by the Appointed team to help you maximize your 2022.
Make sure to check out our Planners Collection to view all available formats, including the bestselling Year Task Planner, Daily & Monthly Planners, undated options, and more.
The 2022 Compact Task Planner
Look familiar? We retired our 6-month Task Planner in favor of a brand new, revamped format. This 12-month planner is a smaller version of our bestselling Year Task Planner at a Workbook-sized 6.5" × 8.5". Take a peek inside to find the same YTP features you love, plus a few special details & additions:
- Compact size: The slightly smaller profile of this planner makes it effortless for throwing in your bag on the way out the door. Worried about bulk? The depth of this planner is a mere 0.4"—even with all of that extra room for notes.
- Extra notes pages: 3 lined pages at the end of each month + 5 lined pages at the end of the planner (that's 41 notes pages total!) make this format the perfect planner-notebook hybrid. We love this versatile scheduler for work or class, because you can keep your schedule, to-dos, and notes all in one place. Now that's multitasking.
- Printed monthly tabs: Easily flip from month to month via minimal printed month tabs. Need a bookmark? Our Brass Page Markers will fit the bill, and pair beautifully with the brass wire-o binding.
"This format is everything I love about the 6-Month Task Planner, but in a 12-Month format. It combines the classic weekly layout of the Year Task Planner, but mirrors the Workbook size (which is my go-to spiral format for everyday!).”
Hunter Fuller, Senior Designer
The 2022 Weekly Task Planner
This unique planner format was truly inspired & imaged with the input of our customers. We take your suggestions to heart when it comes to planning new collections, colors, and more! When creating this new format, it felt like the perfect opportunity to include some of our most common requests as well as our own special details:
- Top-bound: We've literally flipped the script with this planner, creating a top-bound format that is perfect for left-handers (goodbye, smudged ink!), and performs beautifully when laid flat on your desktop.
- Sunday start: Each weekly spread begins on a Sunday for those who prefer to visualize their week in this way.
- Hourly breakdown: For the person who prefers to plan their day down to the hour, we added an hourly breakdown of each day (8am-6pm). Note appointments, classes, meetings, or even self care reminders. For the first time ever you can see your daily & weekly schedule all on one page!
- Tasks, Priorities, & Goals: Easily see the week's schedule at-a-glance, with a full page for notes, tasks, and priorities similar to our Year Task Planner. Plus, a brand new quarterly goals section makes complex planning simple.
"I think customers will relate to this format as it's a nice mix of the Year Task Planner + Daily Planner. I also love the Sunday start for a fresh take on the week!”
Jackie Devine, Sr. Manager, Direct to Consumer
Not sure which planner to choose? Take our less-than-five-minute Planner Quiz and we'll pair you with your perfect fit.
Did you pick up one of our new formats for the new year? Let us know your favorite features in the comments below. Happy Planning!